Today’s installment of Boesen Barks! is going to be nothing short of special. We have the honor of interviewing the best boy, Demon! Here is what he had to say.
1. What kind of dog are you?
I am a Peekapoo
2. Where does your name come from?
My name, Demon, comes from the Blue Demon– a Mexican wrestler.
3. How old are you?
4. Favorite food?
Uhmmm food is my favorite food, why, you ask? I love food. Is that such a crime?
5. Favorite toy?
Ooooo I loved to play tug a war with my owner whether it be with my favorite rope or his shoes!
6. Favorite activity to do at home?
Chasing the squirrels in the backyard, taking a nap on my best friend’s lap, or just napping the day away!
7. If you could meet a famous dog, who would it be?
Clifford. Do you know how big his treats are? I’d never go hungry again!
8. Favorite person/best friend?
My bestest friend Henry (he’s also my paw-rent) of course. My brother is ok at times I guess, he hogs the bed too much.
9. If you had a job, what would it be?
Backyard gatekeeper, I like chasing critters away. This is my house after all of course.
10. Favorite trick?
Want to see how fast I can eat this bowl of food? Want to see me do it again?
11. How would you describe your perfect day?
A perfect day for me is a snow day, where me and my best friend can go sledding and run up and down the hill. Then a nice long nap together on our bed with the heater turned on.
12. What do you think about during walks?
OOOO I hope there is a hill where I am going, I am going to run up and down it so much!!!
13. Best place to sleep?
My best friend’s lap of course.
14. How many pet siblings do you have?
I have 4 younger brothers, they can be a pain, but I still love them. Just stay away from my bed, I’m serious.
15. What is your favorite thing to do while your best friend isn’t home?
I love switching it up between napping, or staring out the window waiting for my buddy to return home from work!!
16. Okay Demon, last question. Who is the best boy!?
This has been a very special interview for us here at Boesen Law. Unfortunately, Demon passed away. He was very much loved. Demon was a wonderful companion, a best friend, and an amazing dog. He will be deeply missed.