Thornton Tylenol Autism Lawsuit Lawyers

Thornton Tylenol Autism Lawsuit Could Affect Thousands

Recent research has illuminated a concerning connection between prenatal Tylenol usage and the development of autism and ADHD in children. Tylenol, known as acetaminophen or paracetamol abroad, is a component in more than 600 medications, not limited to the Tylenol brand. The Tylenol autism lawsuit spans across all fifty states, encompassing cities like Thornton. Read our article to understand the correlation between acetaminophen and autism/ADHD and to decide when to seek legal action.

What Sets the Thornton Tylenol Autism Lawsuit Apart?

The legal action against Tylenol isn't a conventional lawsuit but rather a mass tort aimed at seeking compensation from both pharmaceutical companies and retail outlets vending acetaminophen-containing products. Unlike class action suits, mass torts deal with diverse grievances, handling cases on an individual basis. The focal point of the Tylenol autism lawsuit in Boulder and other cities revolves around labeling discrepancies. Tylenol and similar brands have consistently neglected to update their labels, ignoring irrefutable studies that establish a link between acetaminophen and neurodevelopmental disorders in children.

Decoding the Research on Autism and Tylenol

Numerous extensive studies have conclusively established that regular use of acetaminophen during pregnancy can lead to autism spectrum disorder and ADHD in children. Additionally, infants administered acetaminophen post-birth face an elevated risk of "Tylenol-induced brain injury," which can manifest as autism symptoms and increased chance of ADHD. This risk is particularly pronounced in infants exposed to Tylenol before reaching 18 weeks of age.

The frequency of acetaminophen use emerges as a crucial factor in the Tylenol autism mass tort. Mothers who utilized the medication for 22-28 days exhibited a 30% higher likelihood of having a child diagnosed with ADHD and a 20% higher likelihood of having a child with autism. Extending the duration to 20 weeks raised the risk to 50% for ADHD.

How Widespread is Tylenol Usage Among Pregnant Women in Thornton?

A recent study found that 69% of pregnant women in the US used Tylenol during the first and second trimesters of their pregnancies. In another study, up to 20% of women admitted to consuming Tylenol during all three trimesters.

Thornton is one of Colorado’s top 10 most populous cities, with an estimated 142,610 residents. North Thornton alone recorded a total of 486 births in 2017. If we apply the above study’s findings, then 69 percent of these children (335 babies) were exposed at some point to acetaminophen. And this is just one area of Thornton.

Navigating the Tylenol Lawsuit in Thornton

If you or someone you know consumed Tylenol during pregnancy, resulting in your child being diagnosed with ADHD and/or Autism, reach out to the legal experts at Boesen Law. We are collaborating with mothers throughout Colorado, including Thornton, to pursue compensation for the negligence of Tylenol and other companies in failing to update their labels. Pregnant mothers have the right to be informed about potential drug risks, and we are here to support you in holding these irresponsible pharmaceutical companies accountable for their actions.

To connect with one of our legal experts, dial (303) 327-9988 or complete an online contact form today.

our experience is the difference

Our Client's Share Their Stories
  • “They were attentive and responsive, and they got me the results I was expecting. I recommend Boesen Law for your bodily injury claims!”

    - Joshanna H.
  • “Jason is not just a paralegal, he is a friend and brother. Dennis Walker is not just a fantastic attorney, he is a loving, considerate, patient fighter of human rights. I will be grateful for Boesen Law until I die. Thank you, I shake as I write this. You ”

    - Jessica S.
  • “When needed legal support, they were fully committed to my case. My legal representatives had my back, they were easy to reach, and always responded to my questions/concerns within 24 hours.”

    - Veronica N.

What Sets Us APart?

  • Ready to Go to Trial to Maximize Recovery For Our Clients
  • A Boutique Firm With Big Results
  • Free, In-Person Legal Consultations
  • Decades of Experience Helping the Injured
  • Available for Our Clients 24/7


Fill Out the Form Below to Request Your Free Consultation
  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.