This week on Boesen Barks!, we have the pleasure of interviewing Ginnie! She is the fur baby of our attorney, Nik Sulley. Here is what she had to say.
1. What kind of dog are you?
I am a German Shepard!
2. How old are you?
6 months old! But I definitely don’t look like I am. Everyone says I am very big for my age.
3. Favorite food?
4. Favorite toy?
My dad says, anything “annoyingly” loud, whatever that means.
5. Do you really enjoy going to your puppy lessons?
So long as it means I get turkey!
6. What is your favorite trick to show everyone?
Shaking hands! I have really big, fluffy paws and I want everyone to see!
7. If you meet any famous dog, which one would it be?
Balto would be cool!
8. Do you enjoy coming into the office?
9. What do we, in the office, do that you like the most?
Give me all the treats and playing with me!
10. Who is your favorite person?
Whoever has the treats!
11. How would you describe your perfect day?
My perfect day would be treats and training, fetch, playing with my other four-legged friends, getting a pup cup and napping on the couch.
12. If you had a job, what would it be?
Treat tester and guard dog!
13. Do you think you’ll ever grow into your ears?
Hopefully not… I love my big ‘ol ears!
14. What do you think about when we go out for walks?
What can I put in my mouth…
15. Okay, Ginnie, last question. Who’s a good girl!?
I am! I am the good girl!
If you’re in need of legal assistance that even your fur baby can trust, give Boesen Law a call at (303) 327-9988!